Are you finding the details of Rapid Cardiac Echocardiography (RCE)? This conference is being organized by Australian Institute of Ultrasound (AIU), and it is going to be held in the first month of 2018 that is January. Dates of the conference are 02-03 January 2018. This intensive 2-days event provides physicians at the start of the learning arc in cardiac imaging with anatomy, physiology, hemodynamics and information of sonographic planes, terminology and probe manipulation skills. There is an importance on the practical aspects of these subjects with “hands-on” guidance, led by skillful sonographers. Conference invites speakers for the lectures from worldwide and also provides an opportunity to all the participants for wide instructor supported practical echocardiographic experience and access to knowledgeable sonographers for precise complications.
Key Focus in the conference will be:
- To discuss about normal adult anatomy
- To discuss about Physiology
- Various aspects of Sonographic appearances and terminology
- Brief discussion about-Mode acquisition & relationship to 2D/cardiac anatomy
- Discussion about Common pathologies